Most people don’t think much about the wedding date. They either just pick a convenient day off the calendar or pick a date with sentimental value. As much as this might seem okay, it is not the most effective way to decide on when to get hitched.
There are a lot of factors to consider before picking a date for your wedding. These factors can help determine if you’ll have a beautiful wedding day or a rainy gloomy wedding day.
Here’s what to do before you pick a wedding date:
1. Figure out what event center you want to use and how many guests it can hold. Find out how much parking space it holds and what the security is like.
2. Think about how long you want your engagement to be. Some people love long engagements while others want to skip to the wedding as soon as possible.
3. Figure out what season of the year you want to have your wedding.
4. Consider things like the weather in the season, rainy or dry, dusty or clear. This can affect the logistics for you and your guests.
5. Plan your wedding date around what time will be convenient for your guests. They are in the wedding too so try to make it comfortable for them.
6. Arrange with your office so you can pick a date that goes along with your honeymoon. You usually have to take time off work for the honeymoon so plan your leave in line with it.
7. Finally, Pick a date that means something to one or the both of you. Your wedding date should have a sentimental value attached to it.
So ladies, we’ve helped you figure out how to decide on your wedding date. Let us know any other considerations you have in the comment section.
For tips on how to enjoy your big night check out 3 Simple Ways To Ensure You Have The Best Sex On Your Wedding Night.