The key to writing beautiful wedding anniversary messages is to write from your heart. It doesn’t have to be elaborate or have a rhyme scheme. The couple just need to know they’re loved and remembered.
You can even go the extra mile and make an e-card for them on canva or other text-picture apps.
Here are some of our favourite wedding anniversary messages
To a friend or family:
1. True love never dies, it only grows stronger and truer with the passing of time. It’s clear that your love is the strongest and truest kind. Happy Anniversary!
2. Parties, dinners and get-togethers – we have many reasons to gather and wish you both a great marriage ahead. Hehehe! Happy anniversary.
3. May the sun always shine on the path that you share. May the moon and stars always light your hearts with care.
4. Remember the good times and forget the bad, reminisce about the happy memories and forget the sad. Take pride in a love that has lasted so long that even the angels are rejoicing in song. Happy Anniversary!
5. No one and nothing in the world is perfect, but the two of you are as close as it gets. Happy anniversary to my favourite couple!
To your spouse:
1. If I know what love is, it is because I met you. I love you. Happy anniversary to us.
2. Sometimes marriage is as slow as Waltz, sometimes it is peppy like Salsa, sometimes it is hot like Tango and sometimes it is soulful like Jazz – cheers to us, as we dance to any rhythm of life. Happy anniversary darling!
3. If I had my life to live over again…next time I would find you sooner so that I could love you longer. Happy Anniversary to us!
4. God bless you for bringing such Joy, and peace to my life. Every time I count my blessings, I count you thrice! Happy Anniversary my love.
5. If our love story was made into a movie, it would give The Notebook a run for its money. Happy wedding anniversary, baby!
With all the love in the air, does it bring back memories? Which of the songs from this wedding night playlist ring a bell… hehehe