Nigerian women are strong, beautiful and give some of the best TED Talks around. When Nigerian women climb the stage they leave everyone in awe, including us!
TED Talks are meant to be fun, memorable and inspiring. Over the years, a lot of TED Talks have been given by Nigerian women.
There might be a lot of Talks given by Nigerian women but here are our favorites!
Watch them below:
1. Luvvie Ajayii, “Get comfortable with being uncomfortable”
2. Kechi Okwuchi, “Girls – know thyself”
3. Zain Asher, “Trust your struggle”
4. Chioma Omeruah, “Don’t be a waste”
5. Titilope Sonuga, Speaking into the void”
6. Yvonne Orji, “The Wait Is Sexy”
Whew! Nigerian women sure are inspiring to watch. What’s your favorite TED Talk by a Nigerian woman? Share with us in the comments!