Yass! Billionaire blogger Linda Ikeji is a new mum and we’re so happy for her!
Linda’s ‘baby J’ arrived this morning in Atlanta, Georgia where the popular blogger just put to bed. The proud new mum shared the exciting news on her Instagram page with a cute message.
“Oh dear Lord, I am a mum. Baby J is here. He was born today 17th September. This is so surreal. Thank you guys so much for the love through this journey and thanks for all the well wishes. Love you guys!”
But before the birth of her baby, aunty Linda has been living her best life and making those important nine months special! From going on exotic dinners and dance lessons to enjoying a spa date with her dad, Linda Ikeji has been living it up!
Peep photos of the blogger serving serious pregnancy goals below.
1. This time she posed beneath the showers.
2. And went swimming to keep baby healthy and strong!
3. Just look at that glow!
4. What of that time she was conferred with a honorary doctorate degree from Trinity International University of Ambassadors, Georgia for her work in African media?
5. Then she had a sweet no makeup sexy maternity shoot that left us in awe
6. And went on a much needed spa date with her dad.
7. She also took dance classes because pregnant women need to dance too.
View this post on Instagram
Went to dance for baby J today. My group, filled with white people were boring me with their dance steps so I shifted to one side to dance my own jor 😂😂. Dance/exercise for my prince. JJ better come out loving music and dance like his cousin, ROK. This my dance can't be in vain 😅😅
Congrats girl! Go forth and rock motherhood! Meanwhile, check out her top pregnancy fashion game.