Exfoliating is a must if you want glowing skin. It’s the only way to get rid of dead skin cells to reveal fresh ones.
Exfoliating the skin should be done at the very least weekly (there are mild facial scrubs that can be used daily, if your skin requires daily gentle exfoliating). If you want a glowing skin, that’s smoother, youthful and healthy, you should exfoliate often.
Note that this goes beyond just using facial scrubs with granules on your face, skincare experts come in handy with chemical peels and so on to help get rid of dead skin cells with results but that doesn’t come cheap so we’re sharing this one to try at home…. And it works!
- Baking Soda
- Pour oatmeal into a bowl, add few teaspoons of baking soda and little water
- Mix everything together to form a paste
- Apply to clean face in short circular motion – DO NOT scrub harshly into the skin (be gentle with this mix)
- Leave on for about 7-10 minutes and rinse off with warm water
- Start by exfoliating weekly and gently ease into a routine that works best for your skintype.