If there’s one person that switches up her hairstyles fierce, that would be DJ Cuppy! She definitely knows how to keep things fun around her signature hair colour; blonde!
DJ Cuppy recently debuted her new Bantu Knots hairstyle and she has been switching her looks up since then. Bantu knots are very daring for a couple of reasons. Some of them include:
- The fact that it can make your face shape really prominent
- It can be painful
- Sleeping at night can be a challenge
- It sort of dictates your outfit vibe (all the time)
Despite all these reasons, the DJ doesn’t seem to mind as she has been doing a good job matching the hairstyle with her fashion choices. From the hot pink onesie to her short green dress and her camo look, every look has been a hit. However, we have a few tips to help you slay like Cuppy – we’re hoping you want to!
- Use a highlighter extension. Choose from a variety of shades of gold that there is
- Try out outfits you won’t wear on a normal day. By this, you can even out the alternative vibe
- Try to have makeup on – not necessarily a full glam
- Never forget to accessorize
With these tips, you can get your Bantu Knots slay on with ease (well, for the most part). If you are still sceptical, we propose you take the bull by the horn this time!
For more hair tips, check out 3 ways to stop the pain of braids and Ghana weaving!