The Aloe Vera plant is a unique all rounder that works for almost everything. Its clear soothing gel is rich in antioxidants and anti bacterial agents as well as amino acids, vitamins and minerals.
Aloe Vera moisturizes and tones the skin and also prevents hair loss and dandruff. It is simply perfect for any beauty related routine. Do you want to enhance your glow with aloe vera and don’t know how?
We are sharing simple Aloe Vera face masks that can help you get your desired flawless skin.
Aloe Vera And Tomato
The mixture of aloe vera and tomato for a face mask is an absolutely brilliant one. This aloe vera face mask will not only tone and cleanse the skin, it will also fight acne breakouts and get rid of acne scars.
All you need is tomato juice (you can blend yours at home) or a medium size tomato and aloe vera gel. If you don’t have a blender, pinch your tomato with a fork to get out the juice.
1. Wash your face and neck with lukewarm water
2. Mix 2 tablespoons of tomato juice and 1 tablespoon of aloe vera gel in a small clean bowl
3. Apply the mixture on your neck and face
4. Wait for 15 minutes and rinse off the mixture with lukewarm water
5. Splash cool water to tighten your pores and gently pat your face dry with a clean towel
Your face will begin to feel smoother. Use this aloe vera face mask at least twice every week and your skin will be rejuvenated.
Aloe Vera And Eggs
This aloe vera face mask nourishes and moisturizes the skin, prevents fine lines, improve elasticity and skin firmness.
All you need is an egg and some aloe vera gel.
1. Wash your face and neck and thoroughly clean with warm water
2. Whisk your egg white lightly.
3. Add 2 tablespoons of aloe vera gel and whisk again till it’s fluffy.
4. Apply the mask to the skin of your face and neck.
5. Rinse with lukewarm water after 15 minutes.
6. Gently scrub the mask off again with a soft washcloth and rinse.
7. Tighten the pores with a splash of cool water and pat dry with towel.
You can also try this easy egg face mask for clearing blackheads and spots.
Featured Image via vogue.in