The first rule is: Love your curves and be confident in your own skin. No matter what you’ve read in the fashion magazines, there is no cookie-cutter approach to style.
It’s okay to be curvy. Not everyone will wear size 8. So get past that dream and get comfy in your beautiful body! All you need to figure out is how to flatter your body shape without necessarily clinching your waist- if you don’t want to.
Here are 4 easy ways to dress up your curves
1. Show off that tiny waist! Adding a belt makes your outfit look more polished.
2. Avoid oversized tops and dresses. Opt for form-fitting tops instead as they accentuate your curves.
3. Prints on black is a subtle way to start working a pop of colour into your wardrobe. Try darker florals and dramatic details like fluted sleeves.
4. A pencil skirt and fluted sleeve jacket combo is not only totally on trend at the moment, it’s flirty, feminine and easy to dress up once the working day is over.
5. Avoid pants with belts, pockets, or other detailing around the hips or rear. These details will just add bulk, throwing off the balance of your curves.
Which of these fashion tips will you like to try? Comment below.
Now that you know easy ways to dress up your curves. Here are 5 Jumpsuits styles you should absolutely try out!