The skin is affected by many things and this includes what we eat, our bathroom habits, beauty routines, and lifestyle. Take the test below to determine how much damage or good you’re doing to your skin.
Let’s do a quick test and see how high your Skin Score is!
1. If you get back after a long day and need to take a bath. WHich will you go for?
a) a long, hot shower
b) a cold blast
2. Assume that you’re at a restaurant and you HAVE to eat, which of these do you order?
a) fries and burger
b) vegetable salad is perfect for the hot afternoon weather
3. How often to do exfoliate in a month?
a) Never or less than 2 times
b) More than 2 times
4. How many glasses of water do you drink each day?
a) Less than 4 cups
b) More than 4 cups
5. Do you experience dark spots on your skin?
6. Do you smoke cigarettes?
7. You’re preparing a meal at home and need to make fried rice — how do you prepare it?
a) Use canned mixed vegetable
b) Use fresh ingredients
8. How many hours of sleep do you get each night?
a) below 6 hours
b) above 6 hours
9. When you see a pimple on your face, you?
a) pluck it immediately
b) leave it to ripen and dry off itself
10. How often do you moisturize?
a) Hardly ever
Now score yourself.
Each question carries 10 marks and the correct answer to every question is option B. If you got above 60% out of the 100 marks! Go girl! You’re on the right track. Try harder and move up to 100%. If you scored less than 60%, you’re obviously doing your skin more harm than good. It’s time to check those habits.
Here’s a good place to start. 4 Natural ways to maintain a healthy and glowing skin.